Saturday, January 26, 2013

Party's

Arms up!
Last weekend before the Cornett house hold got so sickly the boys had a great time at the Sutton's for Jamisons birthday!
Silly 10 year old boys!!

Yesterday The Akin's returned from China and Caden and I had the opportunity to meet Peter! We weren't exactly sure when they would get back into Longview so I told Caden I may or may not pick him up early from school, so when I showed up at 1:30 he was excited! We did a computer search on how to say "Welcome Home" in Chinese and since Jared was home sick from school, and, he wanted to do something to be apart of Peter's welcoming he made this sign for him. I left Ms Grace at school because this was just a quick meet and greet and she would have wanted to stay and play;) She was pretty bummed when she found out that we got to meet him, I don't know maybe she would have understood and would have done fine, she is not as young as she used to be. But, with that chicka' it's hard to say. Ha! 
All of us before they returned! 
Caden meeting Peter and giving him his welcome home sign:)
Welcome home boy!

Wow. Can't believe this is my 400th post and have had soo much to say:)
 
“God's voice is glorious in the thunder. We can't even imagine the greatness of his power.” Job 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...