Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Little Jewelry Box


This was my little jewelry box when I was a little girl. 
About 10 years ago Jeff talked me into keeping it and I am so glad he did! Yesterday as I was cleaning it to put in Grace's room I found a pair of earrings from when I was her age. So neat!
 
 
 I couldn't wait to show it to her after school!
With this child having no idea about it I still almost missed her finding it on her dresser. She was in the house seconds before me and found it as soon as she walked in her room! I think her favorite thing about it is the music box. She asked me last night if I would wind it up and let it play as she feel asleep :)
 
“Great and marvelous are your works, O Lord God, the Almighty. Just and true are your ways, O King of the nations.” Revelation 15:3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...