Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hair Cuts

Well look what we found in the kids bathroom late Sunday night.
  This may explain the foot rub she gave me earlier in the evening. I think someone was feeling guilty. But really, this my friends is nothing...lol!  When she was 2 1/2 she cut herself some 1" bangs! I was very proud of myself, I didn't even get upset. ;)  All Jeff and I could do was laugh. You should have seen the look on her face the next morning when I showed this to her. She even started crying. I looked her hair over and she cut her bangs again, but luckly, it is still past her nose so no worries, this time. ;)
 
 
 
 
 
Speaking of hair cuts. (Oh my goodness Jared looks like his daddy in this picture. This is Jeff the day he got his hair cut and surprised me with an engagememt ring later that afternoon).
Anyways, I took my oldest boy in on Monday for his 2nd official hair cut. He was 11 months old the last time we had someone besides me cut his hair. He is fine with me still cutting it but honestly I am getting tired of doing it, it grows sooo fast and it's very very thick! This is his first "shampoo" though. HA! He looked so uncomfortable and the hair dresser kept telling him to relax and to lean his head back. Poor kid, he is 13 and had no idea what a shampoo bowl was. I have neglected him. 

Yep. He went short. It looks good though. And, I did ask him who does a better job cutting his hair and he thought long and hard and said "The other lady just because I didn't get hair on me as much as I do when you cut it." Ha! I will take that one as a compliment from my 13 1/2 year old! I am so glad I do not have a picky teenager!! That will come in a few years I'm afraid with Caden and Grace!;)
 
“I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you've received it, it will be yours.” Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...