Sunday, January 06, 2013

A Short Clip

Christmas Morning...You would have never guessed it but she was so sick. We are very thankful for Motrin and Tylenol! I was doing most of the videoing and at the end of our Christmas morning "hoorah" I got this on video and thought it was so sweet:)
 
 Happy Birthday, Jesus!
 
Sugars!
 This one is our all time favorites! While up loading the first video of Grace wishing Jesus a Happy Birthday, I found a clip of her and her Daddy when she was 3. Just a few months after she cut herself some bangs. You can read about it here- First-Hair Cut. I remember I was so upset with her but I remained calm.  Looking back.... I love it! Not necessarily that she cut her hair but just the whole experience. She has gotten so big in such a short amount of time.
 
“Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise” Hebrews 10:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...