Monday, July 19, 2010

First Hair Cut

On Saturday after using the scissors Jared thought he had put them back where they belonged. Well, a few minutes later I walked around the corner...

to see that Grace had cut her hair.
So we were off to JC Penney's to try and get her hair fixed. She did very well and she really didn't want to leave when it was time to go.

She now has bangs to help hide the ones that SHE cut. I just keep reminding myself... it's only hair, it will grow back. :) Birthday pictures will be taken a little late this year. ;)
 
For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
 2 Corinthians 4:17

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I needed a giggle today. I figure that mine is only a year or two away from the same performance. We can laugh together then.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...