Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Colorado Phone Calls


The boys called on Sunday and Monday, I'm not sure if they're getting home sick, because they both sounded excited. Maybe just wanted to call....maybe they're missing us...doubt it... but just maybe. On Sunday, Caden told me they were at a restaurant and about to eat lunch at the"The Pickle Barrell" Do they have lots of pickles to eat? He giggles, yea! He didn't tell me but told his Daddy, that Papaw almost drove off the side of the mountain! Really?! Yes, and Jared got pictures! Jared said they rented and got the jeep at 7:30 last night and we have it all day! We rode it up the mountain to the restaurant, and was bumpy. So bumpy, I came completely out of the seat!" WOW! You better hold on. (Being the Mom of course I said) Do the jeeps have seat belts? Yes, I think so. Well you might want to buckle up so you won't fall out. He giggled ....yea. Caden said it was a lot of fun! Jared said, he lost his crocks he thinks at Uncle TJ's Chick-fil-A in his parking lot. I'll look for them when we go there for Gunner, Grayson and Garrison's party on Sunday. It's okay son ,not a big deal. (He's worried over his $5 pair of shoes...I love him) Yesterday (Monday) they went to see the huge water fall. Jared was excited that Caden found a rock that looks just like our counter tops, and said he can bring it home with us! They told us they have taken lots of pictures....and the memory card is full. Wow! You have been taking lots of pictures (over 100 available on the card I gave him) thats good. I did tell him to take lots of pictures for me before they left ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...