Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Already Missing Them

My parents have been planning a trip to Colorado. They called on Sunday and invited the boys to go! We dropped them off tonight at 9:30 (trying to spend all day together) they are leaving at 7:00 in the morning.

We didn't have a problem with them going but thankful we didn't have too much time to think about it. ;) This is the first time we have left them for so long. The longest we have been apart is 5 days, when Jeff and I took a cruise for our 10th Anniversary.

Here we are attempting to get a picture, before leaving them for 11 days.
We just couldn't get it right.. oh well we tried.
Daddy had to get one more "In" before they left. ;)

My favorite "I love you mom" is from yesterday.

We are nervous about being away from them for so long, but know that they are being well taken care of and will have a wonderful time and great memories with there grandparents.
Praying:
  • Grace will adjust to the boys being away. She will miss her brothers and her playmates:(
  • Got the call tonight Christi is in the Hospital and will not leave until the babies are born. She is 27 weeks. Please pray with us that she will be able to make it to 32 weeks.
  • The Lord will watch over and protect my parents and my boys.

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10

2 comments:

  1. This means that we NEED to get together! I will have Jace & Kenzi but I think between the two they will keep Grace occupied. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I couldn't agree with you more!! I will call you, and we will plan a play date!

    Keeping busy is my goal until the boys get home (Aug. 2). When I stop, is when I miss them the most.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...