Sunday, July 25, 2010

In Loving Memory

Of Eva Cornett.
May 2005
A precious moment from a Mother and Son,
at her 90th birthday celebration.

October 1999
Her Grandson with his first child,
and her Great Grandson.

Spring of 2004
We love you and will miss you Grandma.

She went to be with the Lord tonight.
There is so much that I could say but just can't put into words right now. I'll always remember when she came to visit when I was a little boy, of us playing in the creek down the street, and how much fun it was and wished she didn't live so far away. How I loved her homemade pancakes...She never could understand why hers were so good. We all knew that it was because she made them with the love that only a Grandma could.

"Therefore you too now have sorrow; but I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and no one will take your joy away from you." John 16:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...