Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Picture of The Week

While Jeff and Jared were at swim class, Caden and Grace went for a swim here at the house.

They had such a great time playing together.

We were in the back yard when we thought we heard the sounds of an Ice Cream Truck! No, it can't be. We have lived here for 10 years and we have never had an ice cream truck come down our street. Wow. It really was him! But... by the time we got to "the curb" The Ice Cream Truck was gone:( We were all a little bummed. Hoping he will come back again soon.

Excited to find three little watermelons growing in our garden.

We got the news today, my cousins wife Christi who is pregnant with twin girls is now on bed rest. She is starting to dilate and the babies are not due until Oct. Praying for you guys and for those sweet baby girls.
My parents are going on vacation!! Where too?! I don't know... they wouldn't tell. How long will they be gone?... I'm not real sure. All I know is they are leaving on Sunday! I learned that I'm out of "the loop" I guess ;)

When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer. Psalm 94:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...