Friday, December 13, 2013

Family

The St.Romain Christmas was this past Sunday we had a wonderful visit!
T.J. & Tennille even drove in the horrible weather conditions for us. :) He sent this picture to me when I asked him if we would see him today. His reply was
"Maybe. Driving now. ;)"
4-6 inches of ice. :/ If you look close enough you will notice they are the only ones on the road.
 
Nana Papaw & the grand kids
Siblings cutting up....is all I'm allowed to say! Hahaha!
We finally straightened up and took the shot. Lol!
Jared and his Nana
Chilling. Watching the football players play in the snow. What a crazy game that was!
 
And on Wednesday I celebrated another year! The big 38! Lol! It was a fun day, delicious lunch with my hunny, blessed with wonderful cards, text messages, phone calls and gifts from family & friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...