Friday, December 20, 2013

Home

I'm so thankful we are home. We have been sick all week. I took the boys to the clinic on Monday and were tested for the flu and strep and both tests came back negative. Yesterday we had enough. Grace and I started running fever so we headed to the ER. Jeff Grace and I caught it early enough and can take Tamiflu.  Jared and Caden on the other hand were very sick. Jared's his heart rate was 125... should be in the 80's.  He almost passed out at check in. He got an IV and  a chest X ray. Caden was throwing up at check in. They took us straight back.  I wanted to cry entering the hospital with all of us but I help myself together. :)
Thank you everyone for praying for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...