Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy 50th Anniversary!

We celebrated Jeff's parents 50th Anniversary on Saturday and we really had a wonderful time!
 December 15, 1963
 
 I love looking at old photos and these are just some of the sweet photos that were in the family slide show on Saturday. The one on the left is right after the wedding. The top middle, if you look just to the left of them, the hutch on the left, it is currently in my dining room! The bottom right is one of them at Lake Cherokee where Jeff and I lived for 3 years. So special!
My Mom and Dad were able to be there to help celebrate and I was able to sneak a quick pic of our parents! Hope the photographer that was there was ok with that because I love this photo! 
 Mom wanted me to fix her hair and makeup for the party, and I really enjoyed it, the roles have reversed. I hope she was pleased.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...