Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boys Night Out

Saturday Night, Monster Truck Show!

My boys having a fun night out together!



Papaw, Uncle Scott and his son Christopher,
also joined in the Monster fun!

This was actually Jared's second time here, the first time was just a few days before he was born! I still remember people saying or giving me "the look" is it a good idea for you to be here? Probably not. I was already over a week past my "Due Date, Sept. 12" but would try anything to go into labor;) And, of course this didn't work either, we left early because I was completely miserable :)
“My child, listen and be wise: Keep your heart on the right course.” Proverbs 23:19

1 comment:

  1. funny what we'll do to "encourage" those babies to come!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...