Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Morning Football

It's been way to long (16 years) since I've been to a football game. I LOVE the sport but being that Caden and I are the only football fans in the house, I don't get to watch the game very often. Sounds like the perfect Mother Son date night to me! :)
This morning the kids and I had such a great time watching my nephew play!!! Caden of course enjoyed watching, the past few years he has wanted to play, but to my surprise Jared also enjoyed it! Yay!

I will always remember. Jared was 2 and still in bed. Aimee called and asked if I was watching the news. No. Why? You just need to turn it on! As I was watching Peter Jennings trying to make sense of what just happened...the second plane hit. Crying... I hung up the phone to call mom who hadn't heard of the news. Immediately, I told Jeff I didn't want more children, it would be so selfish of me to bring another child into this crazy world. I was pregnant again that December. According to the Doctor on my birthday, December 11th. And again 4 years later.

So we must continue to come to him with a sincere heart and strong faith. Hebrews 10:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...