Monday, December 20, 2010

A Redneck Christmas

Was the theme for the Jones Family Christmas this year!

This was more fun than dollar day at the K-mart! This pic I thank is perfect for our Christmas cards! I'm even thingin this one is wortha framing!! :D Whatcha thank? How is my redneck accent?

Man... this takes me back to when Jeff and I first met over 15 years ago! Several people asked Jeff, "Hey man where's your long hair!?" He said, "Well I don't think my job would allow for it these days. We miss it though". I said, "It is back at the house in an envelope". ;) Surprisingly some were amazed that we still have it. I guess we could have tried to glue it back on for the day. Haha :D

What is a girl to do when she owns no overralls or redneck clothes?...Go to her husbands closet and wear his old clothes! Thank the lord he still owns some of them old rags!

If you look behind the cute girls Lillian, Ruth Ann, and Grace, you will see what we used for our plates and cups...a tinfoil pie pan and glass jelly jars. The center peices on the tables were dump trucks hallin Christmas trees. Cute!!!
Jared, Uncle T.J., Caden, Jack, Caleb, and Grayson playing some redneck b ball.

All but 4 of the second cousins goin ona hay ride.

Nana & Papaw with Grace

Reading from Luke, the Bible Christmas Stroy.

Mallory and Marlo with Papa and Papaw. Precious.

“Great is his faithfulness” Lamentations 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...