Friday, December 10, 2010

She Makes Us Smile

We really never know what she will do next.
"Mommy, c'mere (come here) I'm stuck. hehehe!" You're so silly.

Last week she unmade her bed and laid out her Pull-Ups all in a row and by their color! She is also maybe a little OCD...;)


A few weeks ago we were working on a little paint project. Grace grabs the painters tape and we couldn't resist taking a picture...

of her doing this!
She is such a silly kid! ;) But we wouldn't have it any other way.

“But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me.”
Psalm 13:5-6

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the painter's tape picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've spent the last 20 minutes looking at your blog....love, love, love it!! gonna create one too, thanks for the inspiration!! Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! My plan is to print off each year into a book,for us to read years from now. Blogging has been a lot of fun and a good way to journal!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...