Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So...He Can Surprise Me ;)

Over the past week I have not felt well, I (we) have had a rough week.:( At one point we were not sure if just the 5 of us would get to go out and celebrate my birthday. I did manage to get a shower and decided I felt well enough to go out for dinner and a movie. Well, what I thought was just going to be a party of five at the restaurant ended up being a party of 25! Five years ago I told Jeff, "It's a busy time of the year so don't worry about a party for me". He listened well! I didn't mean for him not to call my parents or family members to try and meet for lunch. ;) Saturday Jeff surprised me for the first time in over 14 years of marriage:) (He has tried before, but it can be difficult to get one past me). Ha! He threw me a surprise 35th birthday party Saturday night. It was amazing to be surrounded by wonderful friends and family.

The kids never take showers before going out to eat...but they had been playing outside all day and smelled pretty stinky;) For us, we were more dressed up than normal for just going out for dinner to Papacitas. So we took some pictures before leaving the house.

I'm not sure what Caden was doin, maybe he's wondering why Jared moved out of the picture? ;) Grace was saying "Happy Birthday Mommy!" She wanted to wear her birthday cake shirt for my birthday. So sweet!! I love this picture!


Y'all give Mommy a kiss!!! I love you hunny and thank you for the wonderful weekend! We didn't get any pictures of the party, but we got lots of funny video:D I wish blogger would let me down load it! Apparently I'm not doing something right..

“The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.” Psalm 37:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...