Friday, December 17, 2010

School Parties

Jared is getting older, so I was thrilled when he asked me if I was going to come to his Christmas party!

Love this picture! I had no idea 5th graders were so sweet!! One little girl made Grace a plate of food... Such great kiddos! Grace of course loved the extra attention. ;)

Next, we were off to Caden's school! His party started an hour after Jared's, it worked out perfectly!

This picture is just a little blurry ;) but I love it!! Grace is tired and ready to go, Caden is looking at her like, would you just stand still, Jared didn't mind being a 3rd grader again!... for an hour. I'm not feeling well, and at this point have lost my voice. Fun times!!

“And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.”
1 Thessalonians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...