Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year

1-1-11
We are looking forward to what God has for us in the new year!
New Years Eve we spent the evening with the Akin family! We had lots of fun and laughs, (with out the alcohol) so before you scroll down, consider yourselves warned.;) Yes I was standing up straight. I LOVE this picture but, Man, I am short! Note to self: Next time wear heels not flats!

mmmmhhhh.... sparkling grape juice! :D Gotta be friends forever to do this cute little number. ;)

Cheers to 2011!
Yes, we were acting like silly teenage girls. We're crazy I know!

Abi and Grace playing "dress-up".
I can't get over how much these two look alike!

12:30am. All but Grace is still up and going strong! She was so tired. She was in her pjs and sleeping (in Abi's bed) by 9:30.

This morning Caden was so excited! He said, "Mom, I stayed awake this year! (He missed midnight by 5min last year) I was up till 2am! And, just woke up at 10:40!" I said WOW!.. that's almost lunch time. Yeah, I've never slept that late before. I said, I know, your always up before the sunrise! ;) Mom, were we really there 8hours? (I guess he had done the math). I said, Yes, I guess so! Wow!.. it only felt like 2hrs! Time flies when your having fun, doesn't it? Yeah! We have a feeling Jared could have slept all day. We woke him at 11:30.
Thank you Akin's for inviting us and for the fun evening ringing in the new year!!
Teach us to live well! Teach us to live wisely and well!
Psalm 90:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...