Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This Week

It is funny when I stop and think of what we say in our home throughout the day, we sound so funny!! I heard us saying things like: Good job Grace you didn't poop on Tinker Bell! Grace walking toward me holding an egg she got from the fridge: I will hold it, it's hatching. No Grace, it's not hatching, go put it back in the refrigerator. But it's a baby bird hatching. I will be a good girl. I will be gentle with my brothers. You are? Yes, I will be gentle with them. You obey Miss Gaye at school tomorrow okay. Yes, I will be gentle with Miss Gaye. I can't help but laugh when she says this because she is very serious. We love watching Monk on Net Flix and most evenings we watch it as a family..well not so much Grace anymore, since last weekend. I had pulled my back and I was laying on the floor in my bedroom doing some lite stretches, Grace walks in and runs out and hollers at Jeff, "Mommy got died!" Jeff is in the kitchen and says, what? Mommy got killed come see. I holler no I'm just stretching! No more Monk for her. This week she played Wii for the first time.

Boxing!

I know, this is just what she needs. Right. Maybe she will be gentle with us?

Last night Caden asked if he could comb her hair before she went to bed.

This was so precious, and he was very gentle with her. ;)
She has such sweet brothers.

Every child of God can defeat the world, and our faith is what gives us this victory. 1 John 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...