Monday, January 24, 2011

Like Mother Like Daughter

A few weeks ago I was looking through some old photos and I came across several of me when I was a little girl. I knew Grace resembled me a little, but until I came across this picture I had no idea she looked soooo much like her mother. ;)
Yes. This is a real polaroid photo no editing in Picnik this time. ;)
When the kids saw this picture, they thought it was Grace.

Grace is now 3 1/2 and I was 4 years old in this photo.
Can you guess which one is me and which one is Grace?

“And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.”Titus 2:7

{
below one the in I'm and photo top the in is Grace }

4 comments:

  1. The bottom one is you. Her face is a bit more rounded and she has chubbier cheeks. Those must be inherited from her daddy's side! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately see you in Grace but I also see Jared. I have also thought he looked just like Jeff but now I see you ALOT!

    That was a fun pic to see of you and your brother and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Three years ago I found some old photos when Jeff and I were little. I told Jeff, Jared looks like me and Caden looks just like you only differences is the red hair!! :) Everyone tells us though Jared looks like Jeff and Caden looks like me. I agreed until I found those pics. it's really the other way around. funny..heehee:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun. I thought the bottom was you, but a definite resemblance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...