Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11

The last couple of months has been so frustrating and discouraging for Jeff and myself as parents. With out the Lord, I don't know if we would have made it. With all that has happened, since the miscarriage in Dec. it has been very difficult, it feels like the kids are sick every couple of weeks. We have missed out on so much. Church, church functions, visiting with family and friends, and other fun actives. But, our focus has been on our children. 

In February, Caden has had some health issues that have concerned us. 
Since then, we have done a lot of reading, and have talked to one of our doctors hoping to get an idea of what could be going on with him. On Thursday Caden had an appointment with his doctor, (we were the last app. before lunch) he talked with us for about 45 minutes, he took his time with Jeff and I and all of our questions.

He ordered Lab work at the hospital early Friday morning, before school. The doctors are being cautious and wanting to rule out leukemia.

We are very proud of our little boy! I have never been so brave, and he is only 8 years old! I hate needles!!


Please keep him in your prayers. We're hoping we will know the results by the middle of next week.

I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. Jeremiah 29:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...