Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother's Day

Lord, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be a Mother. I can not thank you enough for my three blessings you have given us.

Today was not the day I had expected when I went to bed last night. But it was still a wonderful Mother's Day!
Friday morning Jared was kinda feeling under the weather...but still felt like going to school. Well, late last night Grace and I apparently caught the bug. The stomach bug. Ugh.

So today on Mother's Day we missed out on visiting with our mom's. :(

But this year was so special. This was the first year the kids fixed me a Mother's Day meal all by themselves.

.....and having friends that care enough to remember and "bear" the weight of the sad moments of life are simply priceless.

"For your heart will always be where your riches are." Matthew 6:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...