Thursday, May 05, 2011

Relay Race

Today we spent our morning at the track. Caden had a blast! This is his type of thing.. he loves all kinds of sports.. and I really enjoy watching him! 


The weather was perfect.. yes the sun was out and they have the bleachers facing the sunrise but this year was the first year, I do believe, we did not roast in those bleachers!

Caden wasn't thrilled about their class t-shirts being pink this year, so when I told him he needed to wear a hat this morning to help block the sun he was happy to grab his Texas Ranger cap. This helped put a little "testosterone" into his track outfit. ;)

Running the 200 meter dash. He was not expecting the 200 to be quite soooo long... he prefers the shorter distances. He came in 3rd out of 8, good job Caden!!

Caden and Aly enjoying chips, candy and sodas from the concession stand.

They really have changed so much just since last year!

You may have noticed my pictures are much larger..I needed to switch to the "new editer" settings and it works so much better with my new computer, and now the pics are huge. I kind of like it though :)

“A cheerful heart is good medicine..” Proverbs 17:22

1 comment:

  1. I miss track day this year. Sounds like it went well and good times were had by all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...