Saturday, May 28, 2011

Trying to get caught up

Thank you so much for all the prayers, phone calls and texts. I can say in all honesty this week has been one of the hardest weeks we have ever been through. Jeff and I are so thankful to have wonderful friends and family who really care about our sweet Caden.

We got the wonderful news today that all of his lab results are normal!! Praise the Lord!

 Even if were not having a very exciting week I still like to get on here and post every few days. No other than just to journal. A lot has happened this week and I'm fallen behind. I will try to get caught up over the next few days. 

As you can see Caden lost another tooth. I couldn't decide on which picture I liked best, so I posted both.:) Silly kid. He got in the car last Friday saying he pulled it while watching Tarzan. Didn't bleed or hurt a bit. I went to see the nurse just to get my necklace.

Jared and Grace played Ninja.

They were too cute!

May the force be with you..

Jared placed 2nd in the 50 yard dash on track and field day. Woohoo! Go Jared!!!

Last weekend I took Caden and Grace to Abigail's dance recital. Oh my word. Grace loved it!!..to say the least. She was asking to get on stage. I quote. "Mommy, can I please, please, please, be a princess dancer!"

Oh.. I almost forgot. We have been doing a lot of this too. Picking cucumber! Grace loves cucumbers! She picked one and bit into it right off the vine. Skin and all. She won't be doing that again. Yuck! Today the kids counted how may we have picked over the past two days..2 days I mind you. And the grand total is. Drum roll please... 32!! Yes people we have cucumbers coming out our ears!! We have given to family, several neighbors and Jeff has taken some to work. He told me today the plant manager called him on his phone and asked him if he had anymore of them cucumbers. Oh yes sir, I do! I will bring lots more tomorrow!! He is now known as the guy that brings all the cucumbers. Lol!! God has blessed us with a very fruitful garden. We had no idea we would have sooo much. We are enjoying sharing with others and bringing a smile to their face. So is anyone in need of cucumber???!! :)

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...