Sunday, June 26, 2011

Camp


The boy's had a BLAST at Rockin' C Ranch.

Here are just a few pictures of our week.

I got these pics off of the camp's web site!

Looks like they're having fun!

Just a minor road block less than a mile from camp on Wednesday morning.
 Immediately I had two bummed out children in the back seat.
One child telling me we could run the two miles to the drop off and pick ups and the other agreeing.  But what they didn't know is unless they could run the two miles in less than 6 minutes, they would be late. So what's a momma to do??...I think we can squeeze through. See the ditch and the small amount of pavement to the far left..? YES, Mom I think we can fit! Awww what's another 100 scratches on my car anyways? But it's sooo worth it Mom! Okay...here goes. As Abi is buckling back up she says to Caden... You may want to buckle up!! So cute! This made me a little nervous and really stopped and think about what I was about to do....I have two children in the car with me and one of them not mine! And, am I buckled up?!  Just to let you know we made it through just fine no kids were late and no extra scratches on my car!

Just one of the many trips to Tyler. Nana and Papaw must have worn her out. She took a nap that afternoon and slept the whole way to Tyler!

More pics from the web site


We received a postcard from Jared on Thursday!
Awww the thought of his sister.

Caden's closing ceremonies on Friday evening.

He had a blast, just look at that dirt on that boys face!

Saturday morning just before Jared's closing ceremonies.
...Hey man how was your week at camp?!..

Closing ceremonies.

Here Jared is being recognized by the land and camp owner for the TOP HAND
award for the "West end" of camp. He showed all around best attitude and spirit of selflessness and humility. Thanks Zach, best known as "Zig Zag" (one of Jared's counselors) for better explaining this award to us. We are so proud of you, son! Your Dad and I pray that the Lord always shines through you, Jared!

Photos of their camp mates.

“Instruct the wise, and they will be even wiser. Teach the righteous, and they will learn even more.” Proverbs 9:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...