Friday, December 09, 2011

Forever Our Baby Boy

Sitting here wondering where has the time gone??
It has felt like I have blinked and he went from this...
to this!

This was Papaw's coat when he was a kid. I also remember Jeff wearing it when we were dating! I can not believe my son is big enough to be wearing his Papaw's coat! And we can't believe he has grown another 3 inches since June!

This week I was in  Burlington Coat Factory looking for Jared a coat. I started off in the older kid section, and after almost an hour of looking through the coats I finally found one that would fit him in this section...

:(

Some times I wish that I could stop and rewind life some times. It's just going by so fast.

My child, pay attention to what your father and mother tell you. Proverbs 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...