Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The past few days...

have been very busy but lots of fun!
Caleb and Jared getting ready to perform at their first band concert!
It's amazing how much they have learned to play in such a short time! Great job 6th graders for an awesome job!

Our last Preschool Christmas party :(
Hanging out with great friends...
And Saturday at "The Barn"
I LOVE this one of Grace and my Dad!!

Rebecca, Rachel, Grace and Chloe
Christmas with the Cornett's
It amazes me how much the cousins change from one year to the next. This year someone said, Josh isn't quite so tall  anymore compared to everyone else." I was funny, but kinda sad too. They are all growing up so fast.

Not a whole lot to say about this one...
Apparentely, he was in a good mood when we went for a golf cart ride/looking around his parents property. Lol!  You. Are. A. Nut.
But, you sure do make me laugh!
And, I love you.
Jeff and I hanging the baby's ornament on the tree for the first time.
This week our best  friends gave us this precious ornament for the baby. We have a feeling it was a little girl, so the pink and white pocadots is perfect!

“Thank God for this gift too wonderful for words!” 2 Corinthians 9:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...