Thursday, March 15, 2012

Perfect Zoo Day

I love Spring Break and I love that I have had a week to spend with the kids.  Last weekend we were supposed to have gone camping with several friends, but thanks to the rain, we decided to cancel. But we could not have been blessed with more beautiful weather this week and we have taken advantage of it.  Jeff took a day off of work and we were excited, it couldn't have been a more perfect day for a trip to the zoo!

This was Grace's first adventure and it's so hard to believe Caden was exactly Grace's age the last time we were there. I was Spring Break 2007... I know, we're awful.




This picture makes me laugh..three for three ;)

 


A few photos I took of some of God's beautiful creations..........







Spring Break 2007.  Jared was 7,  Caden was 4, and I was four months pregnant with Grace. 

I love that Caden and Grace are sitting alike petting the goats:)
She loved her first visit to Caldwell Zoo!

God made every kind of animal. He made the wild animals, the tame animals, and all the small crawling things. And God saw that this was good. Genesis 1:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...