Saturday, March 31, 2012

Yesterday was one of those days when I felt like a real grump and a failure as a mom.  And, just before Jared left with the scouts for a weekend of camping.
He was not wanting to go, which is really odd because normally he enjoys going with the Scouts.Thankfully we had the opportunity to pray and talk just before the other scouts showed up and he had a smile on his face and we left on a good note. It was just one of those days/weeks.
And it's moments like this that make it all worth it. Knowing that I'm doing at least one thing right as a parent.

'Look Mommy! I drew a picture of baby Jesus inside my heart"

Aww...and what could me more perfect to take the stress away... a nice cold glass of limonade! Ha!!

 Just what I needed! A good laugh! Grace made her very first glass of limonade :)

“Give your burdens to the Lord, and He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.” Psalm 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...