Monday, March 26, 2012

The Sun Came Out & Dried Up All The Rain

and we've been enjoying the great out doors once again.
No matter what these two are doing it always turns into a competition. Thankfully most of the time it's fun and enjoyable for the both of them. ;)

I took this one of Grace a few weeks ago. I saw her running around playing and gathering sticks but had no idea she was doing this. I never know what she will be up to. ;)
Having a great time at "Friday Play Day" at the park!
And these three had a blast together!! Fun family memories were made this weekend! My sister is going through a difficult time in her life and please keep her in your prayers. God is moving and doing great things in her life and He is taking care of her for sure! God is good! Love you sweet sister! :)
Neighbor fun! Thanks sweet friends for feeding us and a few extra kids this weekend!
Grace loves to garden, so she was very excited when we let her start her very own little garden this year. She will be the one to water and take care of it all by herself...I will keep ya posted on how she does. :)
Her and her Daddy planted cucumbers, carrots, and decorative gourds (cute little pumpkins).
I have also started on my first staining project. Staining and weathering our bathroom cabinets! It has been a fun project so far and it's not near over yet. :)  Lots more to do this week but it looks like it will be later before I can get back to it:(  I'm excited to see the final results!

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...