Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Special Mother's Day

Lord, I can not thank you enough for giving me this opportunity to be a Mother.
My three blessings you have given me.

My family
Alyson-Jared-Caleb-Grace-Caitlin-Caden-Cindy-Jeff-Me-Grayson-Garrison-Mom-Dad or Nana & Papaw;) -Gunner-Tennille & T.J.

Mother's Day this year was very special in so many ways. I am so thankful for my family and love them very much!
Thank you so much for being the Godly woman and mother that you are... For you and Dad raising us to know and love the LORD. Love you, Mom!
“Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.” James 1:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...