Thursday, May 10, 2012

These Days

I can't believe it's been weeks since I have been on here to post. The end of the school year is always busy... we have had something planned just about everyday. But, that is not why I haven't updated. I just haven't felt like getting on here. It sometimes seems like a chore. If I put it off though, I know I will regret it. We love reading old posts and remembering what life was like at the time.

So here goes...
A few weeks ago we put in a gate to join us and our neighbors back yard. Yes we love them that much! This way Grace and Alyssa can play so much easier with out going into the front yard.
When we close the gate you can't even tell it's there. We also installed a lock on both sides of the gate out of the girls reach. ;)
The girls were excited! Grace love's her Alyssa!
One day Jared and I got to spend the day together at the eye doctor...
and enjoyed a lunch date together:) I love one on one time with my kiddos!
Last week we had our last 456 meeting of the year.  It was a blast having Sadie and Conner join us! I still can't believe Jared will be in the youth next year!!:(
The 6th graders! These kids will join the youth in August!

After Jared's band concert and Chelsea's graduation party and a visit with Nana and Papaw last weekend...
We attended Chelsea's Graduation!! What a beautiful graduation ceremony. Congratulations Chels!!

Jared is headed out of town in the morning for his first band contest. Wow! I can not believe he is old enough for this! You ROCK 6th grade band! Show them judges what you can do!!

“Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.” James 1:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...