Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Three Day Weekend

We had a fun holiday weekend! Saturday was spent working around the house. You can count on that to be a great time. Ha! We actually got a lot accomplished. Jeff said several times, "it is such a blessing and I am so grateful the boys are now old enough to help with projects... With the shape my back is in now, I don't know if I could finish the projects with out them." The boys don't mind earning a few bucks either. ;)
Sunday we spent the afternoon & evening with our good friends from church.
Caden-Jared-Grace-Abi-Edison-Jack-Caleb-Jamison
These two are too cute!
Thank you Smith Family for having us! We had a blast!

Yesterday we spent the day with Nana and Papaw. I  love this one of Nana and the kids!
The neighbors dog almost found himself a new home. To us! This little guy hung out with us for several hours and was so sweet and the neighbors never came looking for him...
We got in a little target practice, shooting the pistols and Papaw's  22 rifle.

It was a fun weekend and I am SO ready for summer vacation!!
Grace and Alyssa a few weeks ago at the open house and dedication of the new fire station across the street.

I am so proud of my Dad who served in the US Marines and to all the other men and women who have served and who are still serving our country!

...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...