Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Third Times A Charm

Jared received his third and final Billie Martin Award last night.
May 2010
(I blinked! Where is my little boy? He's changed so much in the last 2 years!)

May 2011

May 2012









Straight A Cousins! Jeff's parents along with my Dad helped us celebrate! Mom wasn't feeling well and we missed her SO much. We are all very proud of these two! And..I maybe the only one that noticed, but I thought it was really neat the colors they wore back in 2010 are very similar to what they wore last night!

Just received his last Billie Martin Award- May 22, 2012

Jared, your Dad and I are so proud of you sweetheart, for your hard work and dedication for making straight A's over the past three years! This is something your dad and myself never accomplished in school. We are very thankful the Lord has given you a desire to work hard and we are excited to see all that the Lord will do in your life!

It wasn't their power that gave them victory.
But it was your great power and strength.
You were with them because you loved them. Psalm 44:3

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...