Monday, October 04, 2010

Divin In

Jared joined the swim team back in June. It's been a while since I've given an update on how he's doing, and since Jeff took pictures of him today I thought it would be the perfect opportunity. ;)

Jared about to launch...

Mid-dive.

He is doing great!.. And he's still enjoying it, for now;) It's not always easy, so there are days he would prefer staying home. Once he's there, he really enjoys it!

Since he is swimming three times a week now, I went ahead and got him the swim cap to help protect his hair. I showed him how to put it on first and then I let him try.....

Now trying to take it off. ;)

"Ooops my bad" as Jared would say. Try it again, and this time with the goggles. Ha!!

“Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.” Psalm 25:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...