Saturday, October 02, 2010

Our Girls

Grace and Abie our 10 year old Goldie have always played well together!

Abie can't keep up with the kids anymore:( but she is always close by.

I have tried for months to get a picture of the her with the kids, but she HATES my new camera! I have to keep my distance, here I was about 60ft. away and she spotted me. She got up and went to her dog house! Really. When I gave up and walked in the house, she started playing with the kids again! Jared thought this was hilarious! She is too smart for her own dog gone good. ;)

Later, with my cell phone, I was able to get a picture of Grace hand feeding her. We're worried she's not eating well, she has lost a lot of weight, so we're watching and making sure she is still eating okay :( We love her. Abie has been a wonderful pet for our family. It will be a sad day at The Cornett house when she finally says good bye.

My soul melts from heaviness; Strengthen me according to Your word. Psalm 119:28

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...