Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday was our first pumpkin patch experience!
We spent most of our day playing outside...
...and enjoying it with good friends!
I just love Grace's face in this one. It looks like she is thinking "Hmmm... Mom why did you put me in this one?! I'm so sorry Uncle T.J." Sorry bro I put her in this one because it was the last car left.

But Jared chose well! I know you made your Uncle T.J. proud. ;)
After the fun train ride off to the duck races!

And a wagon ride!

Caden enjoyed taking pictures of Grace and I. Jared just saw the pictures today and got upset because Caden has now used the new camera.

You would think getting pictures of the kids on Pappys Truck would be pretty easy. Only with thanks to Mrs Aimee did I get this one, the kids were being toots.

My first and only picture of this one! Go figure. ;)

Jared driving the tractor.

The kids had a blast even though it was geared more toward Grace's age. The boys loved it, they are pretty easy to please, plus if Andrew and Abi are there they will figure out a way to have a good time.

My own little pumpkin patch kids!
“Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4

3 comments:

  1. We had a GREAT time! I am so glad that we all got to go. Andrew even put it in his journal writing as one of his favorite things of the weekend. I hope this becomes a tradition for years, even when they are teens! We will drag them there! ;-)

    That is also the first picture I have of all of them also. That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, darling children and great blog!!
    Sandee Stone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures! Aunt Therolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...