Monday, October 25, 2010

A Weekend Filled With Firsts

Not long after dropping the boys off at school it was time for me to hook up to the camper for the first time by myself. :) We decided I would head out to the campsite early to start setting up camp and after Jeff got off of work he would pick up the kids and meet us there.
Yay! I did it! I was so nervous about doing this... but really was kinda easy. Afterwards, I was so excited, I had to get a picture before leaving the driveway! I know I'm goofball. When Grace and I got to our campsite thankfully my parents were already there to help guide me as I backed into our site. Thank you to my wonderful husband and Dad for teaching me how to do this.

Grace reeling in her first fish...with no help.

Good job baby girl.


Dad teaching Jared how tie a fisherman knot.

Daddy teaching Caden and Jace how to place a bobber.

Papaw caught the other catch of the day. As you can see the kids enjoyed this.

Papaw giving their first quick lesson on how to hold a fish with out getting finned.

First cousins enjoying camping.

Carving our first...
jack-o-lantern...
as a family.

The boys wanted it to look scary.
This has been a wonderful weekend. A weekend of teaching, and a weekend of firsts.

“Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.” Ephesians 4:29

1 comment:

  1. Even though we had to leave early, we still had fun! Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...