Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Family Movie Night...

Okay, first things first. This is a horrible picture of me. Thanks honey;) I turned, and he took the picture...ugh. Oh well, now that's out of the way, I'll tell you about our Friday night. We made plans to have our family movie night tonight. (You're now probably thinking, okay... so why is she holding a broken water pipe in the bath tub?) Well, I told Jared to go ahead and take his shower, before we start the movie. He's finishing up when he hollers...MOM can you come here!? I thought this was kinda odd, he hasn't needed my help taking a shower in quite awhile now. I hollered, I'll be there in just a minute. MOM YOU NEED TO COME LOOK AT THIS! I'm saying, what is it, whats wrong?...as I'm walking toward to bathroom. He was holding the faucet when I walked in. He said,"the knob you pull to take a shower?.well I didn't think I pulled it that hard, but I heard a cracking sound, and now the water to the shower won't work." (I knew then our movie just got canceled). "Okaaay....not good. I'll check to see if the water got your closet wet. (The pipes to the tub/shower are in the wall next to the boys closet). "And then I'll get your daddy." The closet was indeed wet, but it could have been a lot worse.
Doing a great job honey! He's my, Mr. Handy Man!

Jared giving us the look..."aw man what have I done,
this isn't good...and are they going to make me pay for this?!"

Caden was in the bathroom looking through the hole in the wall. Too funny!

Ms. Grace didn't want to help much, she just stood back and watched us. Removing the wall was kinda loud, I think it scared her a little. This job was somewhat a messy one. She kept saying "ew grose." If you look behind her, you can see the wet wall, and all of the clothes we had to remove from the closet. Thankfully this was an easy fix tonight, and it only cost us $5.00. Thank you Jesus!! And thanks to Netflix we can watch our movie tomorrow, and it won't be late!

1 comment:

  1. enjoy all the pictures and writeups. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...