Saturday, November 28, 2009

Our Fun Filled Week...

From MOPS on Tuesday, Chick-Fil-A on Wednesday, Thursday we spent the day with the Cornett's. (not sure how I missed getting pictures of that day, guess I was to busy visiting and playing Wii ;) Shopping at 4am on Friday, to decorating the house for Christmas! Saturday we spent the day with my side of the family, we had a fun day together. To Sunday certainly a day of rest.

His first time to try this thing kids call fun.
Way to go Jared!!

Here I am trying to attempt riding it. My nephew you see here, was great giving me lots of pointers. But I know what he was really thinking...Aunt Stacey just give up on trying and please just give it back to me ; )

Monica and Grace saw the goats while riding around, and of course Grace tried to pet them.
Grace and 2nd cousin Cole. It's great being 2! The Parents get to do all the work. One of them is probably saying to the other (How long do ya think we can get them to push us for?)
Papaw, Aly & Grace.

Great throw Caden!

Those girls love playing together.

Building rockets to launch!

Getting ready....

Just look where it landed! 75 feet away in the cargo rack of the four wheeler!

One more time.

Seesaw up & down, in the sky & on the ground.


Not 5 min. after leaving she was out.
Little girl had a hard few days.



Friday afternoon while Grace was napping, we put the lights on the house. This is the first year the boys got to help with this!

I was so nervous having them on the roof, but they did great!

We had great conversation ...

everything looks so different from up high.

We are all talking about which direction the tree Adam & Eve ate from would be.

We moved indoors to put up the Christmas Tree.
Caden put the hooks on the ornaments...
While Jared hung most of them.

Grace was a big girl/helper this year in her reindeer ears!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun week! I missed you Friday! Are you ever going to call me back?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I can leave a comment on my blog?...Girl,I am sooo sorry! I forgot. I will call you now:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...