Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Limo Ride

We have been patiently waiting for B's mom to send pictures, and we got these today! Thursday she called and asked if Jared could ride with B after school on Friday.
They were going to the Mall for B's Birthday, to play at the arcade, and eat pizza & cookie cake. Oh and a limo will be picking them up...
Since Jeff & I do not listen to the Breeze raido station, she told us that they have a drawing each week for a lomo to pick you & 9 of your friends up from school on Fridays. Well, B won Fridays drawing, and it was also his Birthday!

He had 5 friends (& his sister) ride with him. Too cool!


In two weeks I will be 34 and I haven't ever ridden in a hummer or a limo:( and now my 10 year old has done both. Jeff & I were so excited for him, just to see how excited he was. This will be an experience he will never forget!

Thanks again Johnna for the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome for him! I am sure they had a wonderful time and what wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...