Monday, February 08, 2010

Back in The Day of '88

The last day of Middle School, Aimee was 12 and I was 13!
We were movin on up to Jr. High...woohoo! When perms were in and pants rolled up tight around your ankles.
We've learned so much
since those days...thank the Lord Jesus. The value of a true friend, how precious and fragile life really is, the importance of family, and the love of a husband & child, and one sweet baby girl we will one day meet again in Heaven.

A friend loves at all times. Proverbs 17:17

4 comments:

  1. Girl, I don't know whether to hug you and slap you! That post made me want to cry and laugh at the same time! My stars! I would also say we have aged very well! And praise the Lord for what we have learned! I wouldn't go back to those days for anything. I am so thankful for our friendship!! Nothing can replace it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to prove to everyone by posting pictures that we really have been friends since the 6th grade. I looked, and I don't have a picture of us taken together, till high school:( And yes I agree, we have aged very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? None at all?! Crazy! 22 years! Crazy! and it doesn't seem that long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I wish we had was a picture of Eric and Jeff the year they met in 1983. Jeff 9 and Eric 10. About Andrew & Jared's age:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...