Sunday, February 07, 2010

Sisters?

No...but I sure do think these two could pass for sisters! We enjoyed our evening over at our good friends house, for their Super Bowl Party tonight. Grace walked in with this cute outfit on that she got for Christmas from her Nana & Papaw. To our surprise Ms. Abi also owns this cute outfit, so we just had to get a picture of them together! Too cute girls.

Well we don't look alike, like our girls do, but we have been friends (since 1988) for 22 years so we might as well be sisters ;)
Brothers and sisters in Christ- Colosians 1:2

2 comments:

  1. We do to look alike! We both have white teeth! LOL I love both of the pictures! I am glad you all got to come for awhile. I hope Jeff feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes friends can be more like family than your actual family!! I think its amazing that y'all have been friends that long! Steve and I have been friends for 20 years this October! You can't replace that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...