Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I'm Beginning To Wonder...

If I will ever get well. I am so tired of not feeling well, and posting about this! Huh~ Anyways, just when I start to think I'm feeling pretty good...I start coughing and lose my voice. Sorry, this is how I'm feeling today so thought I would journal.
I will leave you with pictures of Grace playing at the New Mc D's. We met up with our MOPS group for lunch today. We had a great time, and the play area is really cool! The area for the older children is really cool as well. Even cool enough for the boys to enjoy it. We'll take them next time when they are out of school.


With all that is going on in Haiti, and elsewhere in the world, a lot of people are truly ill and suffering. So for this, I am truly thankful that I am healthy for the most part. ~ Just praying I feel better soon.
Caden told us that Nana & Papaw had lunch with him today! What a nice surprise!
Aimee, do the bows look familiar..reminds you of someone..? Thanks for all the cute bows. I know, I know, you gave them to her over a year ago, but she's just now getting enough hair to finally wear them.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...