Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just a Thought

These past two days Jeff has been so wonderful. He has picked up the kids from school and has helped with homework. And in the meantime has been taken care of me. I have been very sick, thoughts of even going to the Hospital. I'm feeling a lot better. Thankful the Lord answered our prayers.
Recently, this thought came to mind... Others, that don't really know what your day or life consist of are so quick to tell you what to do, or how to live your life? Why is this? I have done this in the past myself, and I shouldn't have, I am no better than anyone else.
Don't grumble about each other, brother. Are you yourselves above criticism? For see! The great Judge is coming. James 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...