Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just how Safe are We?...I really Don't Want to Know

About 9 o'clock Eastman started having major problems tonight. I was telling the boys goodnight when I heard something that sounded like a diesel truck. I never said anything. Jared asked, what is that sound? I told him, I'm not sure, it kinda sounds like a truck from down the street. He agreed. This sound was the flames burning from one of there towers. It is now midnight. Sirens are still going off and we have felt the house shake all around us. Very scary. Thankful the kids are asleep. Jeff & I are watching the flames sour high above the trees on all three towers. Praying for those operators tonight.
Spread your protection over them... Psalm 5:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...