Friday, February 12, 2010

This One's for Grandma

Looking out our front door today. So beautiful!
Jeff's grandmother lives in Northern Nebraska, so she gets snow every winter and sometimes even too much. Us on the other hand do not get snow quite that often so Grandma this is for you. We love and miss you very much. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Look Grandma we got some too!

Taken from our back porch.

Jared so won the snowball fight between him & I.
His target, was my face, and he kept hitting his target;)

I did manage to get one good shot in on him.

Ready to go play!

Only my Caden would try to ride his bike.

Daddy's so bad.
He had the kids stand under a tree and he gave it a good shake.

Jared age 10 ~ Caden age 7 ~ Grace age 2

Crying. She was cold and ready to go in.

School was canceled today and daddy was home from work so that made our day even more fun!

2 comments:

  1. I lasted 30 minutes and said no throwing snow at me!! It's pretty to look at but I do not want it on me!!

    Our neighbors car port collasped!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had much fun. I so wanted to play but my stupid thyroid has me all down. Very, very sick. I barely got pics and then back to bed for me. Jace wanted to ride his bike, 2! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...