Sunday, April 11, 2010

Caden's First Shave!

I have recently mentioned that the kids are really growing up...but this is a little too much.
Tonight Caden took a shower in our master bathroom. He came running into the kitchen, where Jeff and I were at, saying his lip started bleeding. I quickly looked to see where the bleeding was coming from while getting him a tissue for the blood. He said.. it's my lip that's bleeding! Okay Caden I'm just making sure, because you have blood all in your mouth. After cleaning up a little Jeff said, huh... that looks like a razor blade cut. I agreed. Caden really didn't want to fess up because he was a little embarrassed. I told him...when I was little I played with my parents razor one time and that's all it took for me to learn my lesson. He agreed. Jeff said, Caden I will teach you how to shave when your ready and old enough, okay. Okay dad. About an hour later he had a red razor burn from the bottom of his nose to the top of his lip...that's gonna hurt for a while. OUCH! You got yourself good!
..even from far away you understand my motives. Psalm 139:2

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS TOO CUTE. NATHAN HAS STARTED USING DADDY'S DEODERANT LATELY.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...