Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter

At Uncle T.J. & Aunt Tennille's House!

We had a blast this weekend at my brother and sister-in-law's house! My Cousins, Aunts & Uncles where there for the Easter Celebration!

Caden on the zipline!

The little kiddos before the hunt.


The big kids before the hunt!...18 kiddos and 3 more babies on the way! We had the kids in the basement while hiding the eggs and enjoyed a bible quiz together! (As you can see Grace is also in this picture, she wants to be a big kid so bad ;)

Caden hunting down as many eggs as possible ;)

Jared and Grace on the hunt.

Most of the adults watched the kids hunt this year. Years before we have all joined in the hunt to find the big $50.00 egg!

Grace and my cousin's little girl L played so good together. I heard L say to Grace..."I love you." How sweet is that!?

Since Uncle T. J. played baseball forever...we just had to take some quick lessons from him!;)

Thank you T. J. for spending time with Caden and for your great advise!


Every time we get together these two go off by themselves and have the best time! Grayson reminds me a lot of Jared, they have the same personality, and look so much alike.

They get along so well you would never know they are 5 years apart.

And not 5 minutes into our trip home (the first time) she was out! We had a great day at Uncle T.J.'s even though we got home so very late. That was my fault, I forgot my purse and had to turn around in F.W. Thanks for hosting The Jones Family Easter Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...